TCS iFLex Flexible Partial
iFlex is the perfect solution for partial dentures and unilaterals! This easy to use Polyolefin thermoplastic partial is not only highly aesthetic but clinically unbreakable.
[trx_accordion style=”1″ counter=”off” initial=”1″ icon_closed=”icon-angle-double-down” icon_opened=”icon-left-arrow-light-2″]
[trx_accordion_item title=”Required Case Materials”]
- Upper and lower impressions or models
- For best results use lightweight alginate impression materials
- Tooth and gingival shade
- Optional – Custom Impression Tray
- Partial dentures, unilaterals, and flippers
- Patients with allergies to monomer and nickel
- Presence of tori, oral cancer, and cleft palate
- Polyolefin thermoplastic
- Clinically unbreakable
- Easy chairside adjustments
- Stain free
- Lightweight yet durable
- Ideal degree of flexibility
- High translucency
- Repairable and rebasable
- Biocompatible – BPA free, Monomer free, and hypoallergenic
[trx_accordion_item title=”Adjustment & Polishing Recommendations”]
- Use carbide burs for making small adjustments and TCS Brown Rubber Points to smooth adjusted areas. Use light pressure to avoid gouging the material.
- Soak the partial in very hot clean tap water for about 1 minute before initial insertion. When case cools to a tolerable temperature gently insert it into patient’s mouth. (This is only recommended for 1st insertion).