Karadent Complete Denture
Karadent™ by tcs™ is a monomer free, semi-rigid microcrystalline resin formulated for complete dentures, semi-flexible partials, and clear clasps. Karadent™ combines the durable strength of nylons with the simplicity of acrylics to create a comfortable, aesthetic and reliable appliance.
[trx_accordion style=”1″ counter=”off” initial=”1″ icon_closed=”icon-angle-double-down” icon_opened=”icon-left-arrow-light-2″]
[trx_accordion_item title=”Required Case Material”]
- Upper and lower impressions or models
- For best results use lightweight alginate impression materials
- Tooth and gingival shade
- Optional – Custom Impression Tray
- Full dentures, partial dentures, clear clasps, frameworks & nightguards
- Economical, aesthetic solution for missing teeth Patients with concerns over metal restorations
- Patients with allergies to monomer and/or nickel
- Transitional restoration during the healing period for implants
- Flexible partials when more stability is needed due to poor tissue support or few remaining teeth
- Flexible partials when more stability is needed for free-end saddles with teeth missing from the 1st bicuspid
- Highly aesthetic
- Maximum strength and durability
- No volume shrinkage- exceptional fit
- Minimal water absorption
- Quick and easy chairside adjustments Easy to repair, rebase, and reline with acrylic (laboratory procedure)
- Monomer free and hypoallergenic BPA free
[trx_accordion_item title=”Adjustment & Polishing Recommendations”]
- Adjusting Karadent™ is quick and easy. You can adjust using the same techniques as acrylic dentures.
- Use a carbide bur for making small adjustments and Green Mounted Stones to smoothen area.
- For a touch-up polish, Blue Hi-Shine polishing paste is recommended.