Chrome Cobalt Cast Partial
Reliable Arts uses the highest yield strength chrome-cobalt alloys to cast our partial frameworks resulting in smaller, thinner partial framework and more resilient clasps. We can fabricate any of your combination cases or precision attachment cases with ease. With only 5 days in-lab to fabricate framework, setup, process, and finish ensures you can confidently send us your cast partial cases today.
- Upper and lower impressions or models
- Tooth and gingival shade
- Bite registration
- Suitable for full cast partial frameworks
- Available as a TCS Metal Combo
- A lack of suitable teeth in the arch to support, stabilize, and retain the removable prosthesis.
- Rampant caries or severe periodontal conditions that threaten the remaining teeth in the arch.
- A lack of patient acceptance for esthetic reasons. Chronic poor oral hygiene.