It can be difficult to communicate to your patients exactly what you have planned for their total smile restoration. Diagnostic Wax-ups can become a key tool in your overall case planning and communication. And the beautiful wax-ups created by the artisans at Reliable Arts will show your patients exactly what you have in mind and increase the acceptance rate of your planned treatments.
Beyond patient communication, Diagnostic Wax-ups are invaluable for their ability to help when considering bite relations, occlusal schemes and vertical and horizontal planes.
[trx_accordion style=”1″ counter=”off” initial=”1″ icon_closed=”icon-angle-double-down” icon_opened=”icon-left-arrow-light-2″]
[trx_accordion_item title=”Required Case Material”]
- Full arch upper and lower impressions or models
- Bite registration
- Crowns, Veneers, Bridges, Full Arches
[trx_accordion_item title=”Preparation Requirements”]
- Patients can see a preview of their case before it is completed; Visibly shows changes such as gingival re-contouring, crown length, anatomy and occlusion
- Chairside temporaries can be made when used as a putty matrix
- Improved preparation design when using clear thermoformed prep guide