AstronCLEAR Night Guard
Turnaround Time - 2 Days
Night guards can change the lives of your bruxing and grinding patients, alleviating pain and preventing further destruction of existing healthy dentition. The AstronCLEAR night guard is fabricated from a modified composite material that is made to your prescribed bite plane to create a hard night guard for the upper or lower arch. This device develops a semi-flexible characteristic when placed in hot tap water. The AstronCLEAR will also self-adjust to provide the most comfortable fit after being placed in warm water before it is inserted into the mouth. For daytime grinders, an AstronCLEAR day guard offers relief of pain and is almost invisible. This device is resistant to yellowing and is the most transparent night guard on the market.
Before inserting, place the splint in hot water (approximately 150F) for one minute to make it flexible, easier to insert, and increase patient comfort.
- Upper and lower impressions or models
- Patient can speak comfortably, minimal saliva is produced, and the night guard is virtually unnoticeable
- Ideal for patients who are allergic to acrylics or metals
- Alleviates pain associated with grinding and bruxing of teeth during the day or night
- Rests comfortably against teeth and gums
- Brush and floss your teeth before placing the appliance in your mouth.
- Clean appliance with any mouthwash or denture cleaner.
- Rinse well with water before and after use and store dry.
- If it becomes loose, tight or causes you any discomfort, contact your dentist immediately.
- Advanced wear on biting surfaces of teeth after years of clenching and grinding
- Vertical fracture caused by clenching
- Abfraction lesions due to grinding